If you are experiencing an emergency or you are in need of after hours care, please call 804-716-4700 immediately. Our hospital is open 24-hours a day, 365-days a year with a full medical team to help you and your pet.
CLICK HERE for answers to common questions about our Emergency Room.
If your pet is experiencing any of the following conditions, seek immediate medical attention:
- Hit by a car or had any other major traumatic event
- Difficulty breathing
- Convulsions or seizures
- Ingested poison or a toxic substance
- Difficulty urinating
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Persistent or severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Lethargy or lack of appetite
- Swollen or distended abdomen
Call the emergency hospital and let them know you’re coming. This will help them prepare their emergency team. We are located at 5918 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230. The easiest way to access the ER is to use our entrance that faces West Broad Street.